At Farosh, the community is at the core of all we do. The community spaces are open to the members of Farosh, who are welcomed and encouraged to use them to learn from one another, and exchange ideas. There are forums, blogs, and events in the Farosh community.
Farosh offers a blog where visitors can learn about the most recent developments in e-commerce and multiple benefits of online shopping in Pakistan through the latest happenings around the world. The blog’s main goal is to engage and educate our audience. This is done to make sure that everyone who is involved in Farosh's business—shop owners, customers, media organizations, and stakeholders—is aware of the most recent developments in the e-commerce industry.
Users can also comment on these blogs and exchange their thoughts on the information shared. Farosh gives due significance to the comments and feedback received from our users.
Farosh provides forums for the members of the community to interact and discuss anything of their interest. By using the forums at Farosh, you acknowledge that:
- The content you post on these Forums is permanent (unless it is removed by Farosh itself in case of violation observed).
- The content posted must be constructive and helpful for other users if you are voicing your critique or disagreement through it.
- Any action taken by a moderator to keep the forum organized should not be discussed publicly by the community users.
- Any inappropriate content posted by the users on these forums shall be removed by Farosh.
- Violating our community policies may lead to the loss of your privileges to post on our forums and community spaces.