Farosh's Seller Protection can offer a little extra peace of mind to eligible sellers. When you qualify, Farosh will work with you to resolve cases, investigate chargebacks, and help you deal with any other issues that come up during or after your transactions at Farosh. This Seller Protection Policy explains the steps you must take to be eligible for Seller Protection and the types of items and transactions that may be covered.
- Seller Eligibility Requirements
- Order Eligibility Requirements
- Seller Protection Benefits
1. Seller Eligibility Requirements
Eligible sellers are automatically enrolled in Seller Protection -- there is no application process. Here's what you need to do to make sure your shop is covered:
- Keep your shop in good standing (that means positive rating of your shop out 5).
- Enroll in Farosh's payment platform called Farosh Payments.
Fill out all of your Shop Policies (it's especially important to have policies for returns, exchanges, and custom orders). This should go without saying, but your Shop Policies have to comply with Farosh's policies, as well as Pakistan laws.
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list items. Nobody likes buying one thing and receiving something else!
- Include reasonable and accurate processing times or ship-by dates (because getting a birthday gift a week late isn't great).
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by Farosh. Promptly provide any information requested by Farosh and cancel and refund any transactions deemed invalid or unauthorized by Farosh.
2. Order Eligibility Requirements
Follow these steps to make sure your orders are covered by Farosh's Seller Protection:
- Ensure that order is ready to pick according to the processing time agreed upon through Farosh Conversations.
- Mark the order as "Ready to Pick" after order's availability is confirmed.
- If any issue (e.g. product lost) then provide a valid proof of the order delivery to the concerned party (e.g. in case of product lost the concerned person will be Farosh rider). Validity proof can include an order invoice.
- Use Farosh Payments to receive payment for the order.