To protect the integrity of the market, all creators—makers, designers, and artists—must abide by intellectual property rights. Farosh does not encourage the uploading of low-quality reproductions and counterfeit goods. However, if the seller chooses to upload a high-quality duplication of their product, Farosh doesn't hold any responsibility towards such an act. This policy requires that shops act fairly and honestly on Farosh to ensure a safe buying and selling experience.
- All shops must: provide accurate information to Farosh and our customers at all times.
- Act fairly and do not misuse Farosh’s features or services
- Do not attempt to damage or abuse another Shop’s credibility
- Do not attempt to influence customers’ reviews
- Send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Do not contact customers except through the Buyer-Shop Messaging portal
- Do not attempt to circumvent the Farosh sales process
- Do not engage in conduct that violates laws