Farosh offers a variety of services to make it easier for shops to get their items into the hands of buyers quickly and securely. This Shipping Policy explains your shipping obligations as a shop and your rights and responsibilities when using Farosh’s s shipping labels services. Closely follow the following responsibilities to maintain a good reputation with the customers:
- It is your responsibility to create a booking as soon as you receive an order
- Keeping the delivery time frame in mind, ensure to hand over the parcel to logistics efficiently.
- You should make sure to sign the load sheet while handing over the order to the logistics
- It is mandatory for the sellers to make an unboxing video of the returned product to avoid any false claims
- Packing all the orders with extra caution is entirely your responsibility, in case of any damage caused, Farosh won't be responsible
- For your convenience, you can hand over your parcel at any nearest drop-off point of 3PL